Transmission of personal data
We will never pass on your information to third parties unless:
- you have given us specific consent to do so,
- it is necessary in order to provide a service you have requested
- companies or service providers conducting business on our behalf require such information in order to perform the tasks set out in their agreements with us (for example credit card processing, customer service support, market research management or database management services),
- it is required by law by a court order or at the request of any other governmental, judicial, police, administrative or regulatory authority, upon a legal request and in accordance with the relevant laws
- in the event of an emergency such as the saving of a person’s life, health or property
When information is transferred to third parties as mentioned above, we ensure that we only transfer the absolute necessary information in order to carry out the task required.
Unless otherwise prohibited by any legal process, third parties are obliged and bound to RTEL World to protect your personal data in accordance with our policy and to comply with the relevant laws and regulations on privacy.
Retaining and Deleting your personal data
We keep your personal information in a way that allows you to identify yourself only as long as it is required for the purpose of collection and processing. In addition, the retention time for some of your personal information may be subject to applicable law, as well as to our own policies regarding dispute resolution, complaint handling, fraud prevention and other illegal activities. After the retention period, your personal data is destroyed, deleted or
Your Rights (Rights of the Subjects of Personal Data)
You have a number of rights with regards to your personal data kept by us according to European data privacy legislation. Specifically, you may ask us to:
- provide you with a copy of your data,
- correct your data in the instance where you find these are inaccurate,
- delete your data for specific reasons,
- minimize the processing of your data,
- hand over your data in an appropriate form as well as transfer this data to another business or enterprise,
- discontinue the processing of data provided to us with your consent and specifically those data we use to send promotional material and newsletters.
In order to carry out any of the above mentioned actions, please contact us by telephone (+30 22411),) and email: firstname.lastname@example.org. We will promptly review your request with respect to the relevant provisions of the data privacy legislation and will reply to you within thirty days of receiving your request. If we are unable to respond promptly, for reasons of complexity of the request or a multitude of requests, we will notify you within thirty days of any delay, which in no case may exceed two months from the end of the 30-day deadline.
We may ask you for identification (identity or passport) to prevent unauthorized disclosure of your personal data.
To ensure that your personal data is accurate and up-to-date, we recommend that you regularly update your information accordingly (in the instance of a change of home or email address).
RTELWorld does not knowingly collect information from non-adults and does not target or direct its websites to non-adults